International Community Calendar
The Women’s Business Initiative International (WBII) is a non-profit foundation, comprised of a group of international and Dutch entrepreneurs who have started their own businesses, and who form a strong and loyal network to share information, services and support.
Every year for the past 6 years, we have produced a calendar which has become a ”must-have” in the international community. Each calendar has grown in success and every year the calendar proves to be an even more coveted product, and offer still greater exposure to our sponsors and members.
The large expatriate community in The Hague region, estimated at 35,000 – 50,000 residents, use our calendar to check for the most important dates of the year, such as school, religious and public holidays and the public information pages.
Participation in the calendar allows businesses to better connect with our international community.
Our theme for 2017 is “Water, water everywhere”
This year, our theme is Water, water everywhere, and taking a slight detour from the meaning of “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner” we are showcasing images that illustrate what this phrase means to those living in the Netherlands.
The Calendar will be full of helpful dates, important expat information and a platform to highlight your business in support of the expat community in the Hague area.
The calendar features:
- Beautiful images illustrating “Water, water everywhere” – living with water in the Netherlands.
- Dutch national holidays plus major religious and school holidays (incl Dutch and International)
- An information page containing emergency numbers and useful information for the newcomers
- 12 corporate sponsor adverts, one for each month
- One front-cover and back-cover sponsor advert
- Useful Information for Newcomers
- Distribution FREE of charge and at various locations throughout The Hague (including International schools and organisations) The calendar will be ready to begin distribution in October 2016.
Contact Lisa Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Pick up your FREE copy of the 2016 International Community Calendar, available at:
- Big Ben Kids Centre
- The International School of The Hague
- Kellys Expat Shopping
- K’dans Pilates Studio
- Biometrisch Centrum (BMC)
- Mevrouw de Aankoopmakelaar
- Webster University
- Expat Archive Centre
- Carlton Ambassador Hotel
For the first time, this year we will also place the calendar (both images and adverts) on our website, so your advert will have even greater exposure!
Sponsor the 2017 Calendar
Contact Lisa at email@example.com if you’re interested in sponsoring and/or advertising in the calendar, if you have any questions, or if you want to help with the next year’s calendar production. Or, if you know a likely corporate sponsor — let us know!