Information for WBII Members
We’re here to help your business grow and flourish. Thank you so much for joining us! Here’s a few things you’ll want to do straight away:
- Join our private members-only Facebook group and introduce yourself to our online community of WBII Members, share and ask questions.
Having trouble joining the group? Connect with our Office Manager, Natalie Carstens
- Join our LinkedIn group (open to both members and non-members of the WBII)
- WBII is a partner of OndernemersOntbijt Den Haag (Entrepreneurs Business Breakfast) – you are invited to sign up to their database to receive exclusive event invitations by email
Increase your visibility and reach whilst also ranking high in search engine results with our use of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for your business, a significant benefit of your membership!
All website content is also shared on our social media accounts and featured in our monthly newsletter (which has an audience of more than 2000 subscribers)
- Keep your member directory listing up-to-date
- Answer a selection of Q&As and be a featured member
- Submit a guest post/article
- Promote an event, special offer or achievement
You may also like to:
- Download notes and presentations from our networking events
- Enjoy the many discounts and special offers available to you
- Add our ‘proud member’ logo to your website and email signature
- Submit a testimonial
Get involved in the WBII:
We hope that you will:
- Support the WBII Mission and Vision
- Bring value to the WBII
- Promote the WBII, our Members and Sponsors
- Share your experience and expertise
The more energy you put into your network, the more you get out of it. If you start interacting and investing some time into the WBII, you will increase your exposure and certainly gain from being a member.
“Alone you can go faster, together we come further.” – Akkie Okma
Do you have questions?
- If you have questions regarding your membership, upcoming events, or anything WBII-related, please post them in our private members-only Facebook group
We welcome your suggestions: The WBII Executive Board meets on the first Tuesday of the month. If there is a topic you’d like us to discuss at our next meeting, please contact one of the Executive Board members. Your ideas and creative suggestions are always welcome.