Liliana González (Office Manager)
Liliana González is employed part-time as the Office Manager for WBII since August 2016.
Liliana was born in Mexico City and has lived most of her adult life abroad. In 2007 she moved to The Netherlands to do a Master´s degree in Human Geography.
She has been an entrepreneur for 13 years (USA, Mexico and The Netherlands). In the USA she was in charge of Casa de México, a cultural non-profit organisation of the Mexican Consulate in Orlando, Florida, where she discovered her passion for helping and supporting people.
With her partner, she currently works, as a part-time consultant at JB Mobility concerning research on sustainable transport solutions and sells Energetix magnetic jewelry.
In her role as the WBII Office Manager, Liliana’s tasks include:
- Coordinating between, and facilitating for, the Executive Board members
- Performing office bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Responding to emails and enquiries for membership
- Preparing Contracts with/for Members and Sponsors
- Managing Event Registrations
- Maintaining and establishing office operations and procedures
- Curating and preparing content for the Newsletter Editor
- Website and social media updates
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Name: Liliana González
Position: Office Manager
Working days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Address: Nassauplein 20, 2585 EC The Hague